Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Woman Crush Wednesday…HANNA MAC


Without a doubt, I have the most creative friends.  I am drawn to genuine, real, raw, authentic women.  I meet, pass by, wave hello to women everyday but the women in my life that I call friends, are non- judgmental people and have a spirit within them that burns bright.  That bright light is what attracted me to them in the first place.  Some of my friends are artists, some are business women, some have faith like a rock, some are mothers, some are entrepreneurs and one of them is a photographer.  Her name is Johanna McShan but she is known as HANNA MAC.  We are both Aries (birthdays only a day apart) and when we met, we became instant friends. She is a fantastic mother with another on the way! She is funny and she can be REAL.  She inspires me daily.
One of my goals for 2014 is to really learn the art of photography.  Johanna is helping me with all of my questions ranging from camera management, to lens technicality, to Lightroom/Photoshop instruction.  She is like a breath of fresh air feeding my creative soul when I am with her.  Learning from her is pure joy and I am so thankful.  She has such a vast knowledge about photography.
We had a good time the other day playing with her precious baby girl and tiny baby bump!
 









4 comments:

  1. Brooke, I love this. Not only the photography but the words you speak as well. You have amazing talent, and I KNOW Johanna is the BEST mentor possible, and gorgeous at that. Ausha definitely is a lil model! Thank you for sharing, I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristi!!! Little Ausha knew exactly where to look, how to look, such a natural. Beauty models!

      Delete
  2. These are amazing! Seriously!! WOW, blown away here!! Look forward to following you, have been a stalker of J's blog for a few years now so I met ya on her blog via her photos of your beautiful family. Nice to meet ya! Hugs from Conroe, TX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too Nancy! Thank you so much for your kind words!

      Delete