Monday, January 27, 2014

LICK- Honest Ice Creams

I am so excited to share all about LICK-Honest Ice Creams today.  It has become our new favorite find!  Healthy deliciousness abounds at this creative ice cream shoppe.  Serving up flavors like Dark Chocolate with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, Caramel Salt Lick, Hill Country Honey & Vanilla Bean and my little one's personal favorite Roasted Beets & Fresh Mint.  So you might wonder, does she know that is the name of her ice cream?  Absolutely not my friends!  All she knows is that it is "way better" than any other sherbet she has ever had.  She is correct!  This ice cream is the best ice cream I have ever had.  LICK offers pure, whole ingredients and uses only local farmers around ATX.  I believe in their philosophy and you will enjoy their tasty ice cream, I promise!  LICK is the place to go after a date night, during the hot summer days or just for a sweet treat with the kids.

Grab your sweet tooth and go now!






No comments:

Post a Comment