Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

Hello 2012.  I am so very excited you are here. 2011 was a really awesome year and I am sad to see it go but I am really looking forward to great things this year.  With our girls growing older, I am finding more time to enjoy every little thing about them.  When you have three girls close in age...sometimes the "little" things get lost in the everyday shuffle of just trying to keep them healthy and alive! So, Cheers to you 2012! I am not a fool...and I don't want to come across like every little thing is perfect in my life and will just continue into perfect bliss! I HAVE MY PROBLEMS TOO! I am hopeful that I will handle my problems with peace and one step at a time.  I am hopeful that I will feel free more than I am stressed.  I am hopeful that my girls will look back on 2012 and think what a blessed year it has been! I am hopeful that my husband and I will get to spend more time together (I might not want to if he keeps telling me that I am spending too much time on the computer...Did you hear that Coy!) I am hopeful friends and family will have their best year yet. Carpe Diem.

Last night we said goodbye to 2011 at Matt and Susan's home with all of Coy's family. Kids were invited too, which was awesome because I wouldn't want to be without my girls on such a special night! I will post some more pics just as soon as I can!

Much Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment